Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Travel blog

I'm a traveler by heart. "Lakwatsera" in Pinoy's term. I'm not rich to explore the whole world, but I'm proud to say that my country and it's finest treasures are worth exploring and blogging. I gathered some of my old pictures of different countries I've been to. But ofcourse I'll be focusing more on our country.


So I'll start with the first country I've been to, Vienna Austria. I will just tell you what I know about this country hehe. I stayed here for 2 years, learned Deutsch ( German) for a year. They are famous for historical churches and castles. One of the most visited places by tourists is Shonbrunn Palace. I've heard from my papa that real queens and kings lived here.
Shonbrunn Palace


I've heard that this is the biggest Ferris wheel in Europe.
(Riesenrand)

Me and my siblings at Shonbrunn Palace(long time ago)

The famous dish in Vienna Schinitzel.
Super Yummy^^
Stephan's Platz
You will be amazed by the interior of this Church.

Austrian people are very discipline and punctual. They don't discriminate that much. I had 2 Austrian friends. The Language is a tongue twister, very difficult. Do you know that Arnold Schwarzenegger is not really from Germany, he was born and raised in Vienna. Same with Hitler and Mozart. By the way, Vienna is known for musical plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment