Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bangkok, Thailand

I think that Thailand is the cheapest country in Asia. Based on what I heard from my Tita and cousin. And for my experience as well. I stayed in Bangkok for 2 months, hoping to find a teaching job there. My cousin's husband was an Expat, so they got to stay in one of the most prestigious hotel in the country. Their money is Baht almost equivalent to 1 peso and some cent.  They have cheap food, cheap fare, cheap supermarkets and what all girls love cheap clothes and accessories. I really enjoyed my stay there. And given a chance, I will definitely go back.

Pad Thai- eto lng nagustuhan ko. Tha people love
spicy food, REALLY spicy food.

Inside Siam Paragon

Siam Paragon, it's like Greenbelt.
Here you can find branded shops.

Me and my cousin Ate Che.


Platinum Mall It's like our Divisoria.

You will see a lot of  altars like this in Thailand.
They are very devoted to their Gods. 
Sometimes, you'll even see some food being offered.
And by the way if there's Askal in our country. They have too but elephants
you'd see them anywhere.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment