Friday, June 17, 2011

Boracay

I've been here twice, and it never fails to amaze me. The fine sand, clear water and great food. The first time I went to Boracay was with my churchmates. We had to take the Ro-Ro since we were so many. It was very tiring and exhausting. It was almost a whole day travel. Thank God for the fare promos, yun lang you have to wait and book earlier. The second time was with my family, it was really cool. Imagine almost half of our clan was there. There were no hassles at all, but the weather was not that good. It was really windy and we can't stay long in the water because the current was really strong.









There are so many things you can do in Boracay. You can party, pig out, snorkeling, scuba diving, a lot of things. You won't run out of ideas. It's the best place to unwind and enjoy the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment